- Take a manilla folder and fold each side toward the center (the file tabs will overlap and make your report cover).
- Cover- The cover includes pictures, the title, the author, and the student’s name, date & period. (20 points)
- Summary- The summary is well-written and includes many aspects of the story. It is clear the student understood the story. (20 points)
- Vocabulary Words- At least 4 unkown words are defined and displayed. (15 points)
- Conflict/Resolution- The conflict that the main character faces is identified and the resolution is accurately describe. (15 points)
- Illustrations- The illustrations are creative, detailed and colorful. (20 points)
- Reflection- The student writes a reflection that is well thought out and relevant to the book (10 points)
*project idea used with permission of CWeiss